Higher Running Speed
- Maximum continuous outdoor running speed at 3.3m/s (11.88km/h).
- The fastest and most stable small and medium sized quadruped robot on the market. (World Record: 3.7m/s on a treadmill by MIT)
- With the potential to be a great jogging companion.
Excellent Motion Stability
- Advanced dynamic balancing algorithm enables A1 to quickly reach balance in different situations like impact or fall.
Patented Power System
- The ultimate power system brings excellent performance, which is perfect of all kinds of robot competitions.
- Crucial for high-speed running.
|Function / Specification
|about 18 N·m
|480 ~ 550g
|Joint Angular Acceleration Feedback
|Torque / Weight Ratio
|37.5 ~ 32.73 N·m/kg
|Output Bearing Reliability
|Large size reliable industrial cross roller bearings.
|Conventional thin wall bearings, which are fragile after falling or under axial impacts.
Patented Body Structure and Layout
- High strength and light body structure. Easy to maintain. 24V external power input. 5V, 12V, 19V power supply. Convenient for additional external equipments.
- Equipped with high-performance dual master control (sensing master control and motion master control).
- External interface: 4USB, 2HDMI, 2*Ethernet
- Master control can be upgraded to TX2.
- Standard equipments include RealSense depth cameras.
- Capable of map building and obstacle avoidance.
Patented Sensitive foot contact
- Integrated force sensor at each foot end. Convenient for robot to obtain realtime contact states of feet under any situations.
- More accurate and sensitive than those systems that estimate feet contacts using motor currents.
- Integrate foot contact sensor with estimated motor current foot sensor, providing more sensitivity and reliability
- Foot end is waterproof and dust-proof, and easy to replace after wear and tear.
Vision-based Autonomous Object Tracking
- Realtime tracking of objects within visual range.
- Support online machine learning of the target features.
- Displaying the confidence of tracking using color box (green → red, 100% → 0%)
Vision-based Autonomous Obstacle Avoidance
- Avoid obstacle within 0.8m of the robot’s visual range
- Capable of detecting the obstacle shapes to adjust the body position
- Realtime display of the adjustment of robot body, maximum distance and area within the visual angle, and the range of walking track.
Choose To Assemble High Precision Lidar
- Support map building, autonomous positioning, navigation planning and dynamic obstacle avoidance
Outstanding Software and Hardware Reliability
- More than 6 years in the field of quadruped robot
- One A1 robot performed backflip 80 times during CES 2020
- Used closed-loop backflip algorithm to ensure motion stability